Below are the terms and conditions of OriginOman.com
- Promote the aims and objectives of Origin Oman.
- Work in collaboration with fellow members.
- Source locally thereby reducing food kilometers.
- Work together with fellow members to build supply chains, retaining the economic benefit within local communities.
- Ensure that the Origin Oman brand represents local provenance and quality to the public.
- Agree that Origin Oman may record and store information and materials you have posted, transmitted, sent or communicated on the Origin Oman website.
- Origin Oman management team reserve the right to refuse any application for membership if, in our absolute discretion, we consider that the applicant does not meet the standards required of members, as set out in these membership criteria, terms and conditions, code of conduct or in any other document published for that purpose by Origin Oman. The decision of Origin Oman will be final.
- Origin Oman management team reserve the right to terminate the membership of any member if, in our absolute discretion, we consider that the member has failed to comply with, or maintain, the standards required of members as set out in these membership criteria, terms and conditions, code of conduct or in any other document published for that purpose by Origin Oman. The decision of Origin Oman will be final. In the event of terminating the membership on these grounds, notice of termination will be given to the member and all benefits will immediately cease, but there shall be no entitlement to a refund of any sums paid by that member.
- If an application for membership is refused, or membership is cancelled, Origin Oman accepts no liability whatsoever for any alleged loss which may result.
- In granting membership Origin Oman reserves the right to require any member alter, remove or cease any form of sales production and sale of goods associated in any way with Origin Oman that contravenes any current relevant legislation or brings, or is likely to bring Origin Oman into disrepute.
- All intellectual property rights on and relating to the Origin Oman site and in the logos, including trademarks, trade names or other signs, vest in Origin Oman.
- All marketing and other materials bearing the Origin Oman name or logo must only be used in accordance with the Origin Oman guidelines. On termination of membership, the license granted to the member of Origin Oman to use its logo, marketing information or any other material of any description (“the materials”) is immediately terminated and the materials must, at its option, either be returned to Origin Oman or destroyed.
- Any member is entirely responsible for the accuracy of all information included on the site concerning that member. Information provided will be available to members of the public. However, Origin Oman reserves the right to reject, edit or remove at any time any information which Origin Oman, in its absolute discretion, considers is unsuitable for any reason whatsoever.
- Origin Oman will inspect /audit a member before approval of their application and at any time in the future.
Checklist of documents to be submitted
If you or your business meets the eligibility criteria, you may apply for membership by registering online. The online membership registration form should be completed in full. The following documentation is required:
- A copy of your company registration (CR).
- A copy of your industrial registration license.
- A brief company profile or E- brochure.
- A copy of your authorised signatories.
- A copy of your Oman Chamber of Commerce &Industry (OCCI) certificate.